If you are a student or a staff member in Wake County Public School System, then you must be aware of the Wake ID. If not, this blog post is for you. In this article, we have covered in-depth about the Wake ID portal, how to claim the account, etc.
Have a quick read below about the Wakeid portal wcpss!
What is Wake ID Portal?
The Wake ID portal is an online platform that is created for staff, parents, students, etc., to access key information easier. For example, students can easily track their Google Classroom details, wake id PowerSchool, Canvas, etc., through this portal.
Not only this, but the students can also access information about transportation, food services, and enrollment if they have a Wake ID login.
Moreover, the data on this platform is secured because of the excellent secure login system.
Both students and staff can enjoy these privacy features offered by the Wake ID portal login.
Mywakehealth login is created for the students and staff of Wake County public schools. This wakeidportal isn’t accessible by students of other schools, as it is much secure. Currently, access to the wakeid portal login is only given to the students (PowerSchool wakeid), staff, and also the parents.
The key sections of the Wake ID portal login are:
- Header Bar
- App Launcher
- Favorites bar
Currently, the WakeID portal is also implementing Multi-Factor Authentication with Duo, which is impressive progress. Not only this, but also with the help of Wakeid wcpss net, students can access key information like food services, transportation, and enrollment details.
How to Login to Wake ID Portal?
If you want to login to the WakeID portal, follow the process below:
- Firstly, navigate to the official mywakeid portal by clicking on this link. This will redirect to the wakeid login portal.
- Here, you will see a pop-up asking you to select the user type: Staff or Student to access the wakeid sign in.
- Select the option as per your profession and now enter the WakeID and click on the option Continue to Login.
How to Claim WakeID Account?
If you are new to the Wake ID or have lost access, follow the process below to claim your my WakeID account login details:
- Firstly, navigate to the official WakeID portal.
- Now, you need to answer the three security questions.
- Now you can claim the PowerSchool Wake id.
- Once the Wake ID is claimed and the password is reset, the staff can access the application.
Note: Students of Wake County Public School System need not claim the accounts. This process is applicable only to the staff members.
WakeID Login Process for Students
If you are studying in Wake County Public School System, then follow the process below for accessing the Student portal through your Wake ID:
- Firstly, navigate to the official Wake ID portal through this link.
- Now, click on Sign In and select the User Type as Student.
- Now, enter your WakeID and click on the option Continue to Log In.
- Enter your Wake ID password. Usually, this is the Student ID number (if you are logging in for the first time).
- Click on Continue to Log in button once again.
By following the steps given in this article, you will be able to easily access your Wake ID and also check the grades of the students and their progress. On the other hand, if you are new to WakeID, you will be able to claim the account by answering the 3 security questions asked by the Wake ID portal. Do let us know if you have any other queries in the comment section below.