Given the fact that there are 23 wake county public libraries, it could be hard to understand what to do and where to go. But dont worry, as we will be providing you with all the information related to the wake county public library system.
Wake County Public Library System, also known as WCPL, is a library system that serves Wake County, North Carolina. It has numerous branches spread throughout Wake County and cities like Rayleigh and Cary. WCPL offers a wide range of resources which includes e-books, digital magazines, e-audiobooks, etc. All of these are available through their website.
To access the website, you need to register first and obtain a card. Here is how you can register at the wake county public library login portal for the card.
How To Register For Wake County Public Library Card
The steps are pretty simple and easy to follow, but there are a few prerequisites that you must fulfill. Here are those.
- The wake county nc public library card is free for people who live or own property in wake county.
- People who don’t own land or property have to pay a fee of $25 for a wake county public library catalog card. This card will be useable for one year from the date of issue.
- You will receive a temporary card when you register online.
Here is how you should be able to register for a wake county public library card online.
- Click Here to visit the official wake county library portal.
- Now click on Register for a new library card.
- You will be asked to provide a few details, provide those.
And with that, you will receive the library card number in your email. You will also receive a pin; make sure to keep it safe.
How To Get A Permanent Library Card?
To receive a permanent library card, you need to visit one of the wake county public library near me. When you visit the place, make sure to carry the things mentioned below.
- Photo ID
- Proof of current address.
They will accept any document that contains your address proof and Photo ID, or you can also tackle separate documents.
If you are someone aged 16 or below, you need to have the library card signed by a parent or guardian. By any chance, if you lose your PIN code, then you need to contact the local library during the wake county public library hours of operation.
Benefits Of Wake County Public Library Card
Here are some of the benefits that you will receive when using the wake county public library card.
- You will be able to check out wake county public library audiobooks and wake county public library ebooks.
- You will be able to renew your wake county public library book return policy. You can also use the wake county public library app to do that.
- You can also do a lot of wake county public library catalog search.
These are some minor benefits that you can get with a wake county public library card. A few other benefits would be accessing the library computer or the Wake ID Portal.
FAQs about Wake County Public Library
Is there a wake county public library book sale?
No. There are no library book sales going on in wake county.
Are there any wake county public library job openings?
To know more about wake county public library jobs, check the necessary portal.
How many wake county public library locations are there?
There are quite a lot of libraries in wake county. There is one wake county public library cameron village, wake county public library knightdale nc, wake county public library cary nc and wake county public library duraleigh road.
Can I view wake county public library kindle?
Yes. You can use the downloaded books on Wake county public library kindle books.
Can I view the wake county public library my account without a PIN?
No. Without the PIN, you won’t be able to view your wake county public library database.
You can visit the libraries during visit hours. The wake county public library visiting hours are Monday to Thursday from 9 AM to 9 PM. From Friday to Saturday, it’s 9 AM to 6 PM, and on Sundays, it’s 1 PM to 5 PM.
Wake county public library sign in process is very easy. You can just visit the official website and put in your library card number and PIN number and that would be all.